Hillview Estate is a serviced mixed use development located in the Kafue district and about 5 minutes’ drive from the Central Business district. Bordering the Kafue River, the property is 370 hectares in extent and is being subdivided into 882 lots comprising of medium and high cost residential property, commercial development and social amenities. The development has a master plan with a building code and sections of land shall be offered to the general public to buy in phases as services are being provided.
The planned development shall comprise the following:-
- 703 x 1,000 sqm residential plots for development of medium to high cost residential housing units;
- 140 x 1 Acre Residential plots for development of high cost residential housing units which are located on a hill which is the main feature of the development;
- 32 plots of varying dimensions for commercial development ranging from shopping malls, business parks, lodges;
- 6 plots of varying dimensions for social amenities comprising of schools, parks, hospitals, Police Station, and other sporting facilities; and
- 1 plot reserved for a resort facility including the possibility of a nine hole golf course and recreational water sport facility.
The residents of Hillview shall enjoy easy access to the banks of the Kafue river as well as a bird’s eye view of the kafue river and the district.
The cost of the land will depend on the type of plot being purchased and it is currently priced as follows:-
- The 1,000 square metre plots are priced at K144,000.00 per plot, with an extra cost of K10,000 for services.
- The 1 acre plots are priced at K435,600 per plot and
- The Commercial developments are at K107.81 per square metre and will vary depending on the size of the plot
Basic terms include a 10% deposit payment and balance to be settled within 36 months.
Visit any MAMCo office for further details or call us on +260211-255121/258309